Our company / Development
We continually reposition our assets to drive profitability improvements and to better serve our customers and investors. Ritzio’s strategic initiatives for 2011-2012 include the following:
- establishing and developing our presence in emerging market countries to achieve greater stability and business growth through geographical diversification.
- maintaining and strengthening our leadership positions
in our existing territories trough organic growth.
Markets: Germany, Italy and Romania;
- expanding product and service offerings to enhance customer value;
- becoming a public company with stocks listed on an international stock exchange.
Ritzio International continues to expand in various jurisdictions and always looks for new business opportunities and partnerships:
- with property owners to launch gaming clubs;
- to open gaming clubs and casinos in hotels;
- to establish joint venture gaming projects;
- to buy existing businesses – gaming clubs and casinos;
- to invest in start-up and new gaming projects across the world and bid for gaming licenses/permissions.
Ritzio International, a leading multinational gaming operator, announces the completion of the sale of its gaming proprieties in Belarus.
Ritzio announces the launch of new slot hall in Croatia.
Ritzio Croatia expands with two more gaming properties in March 2016.