Our company / Development
We continually reposition our assets to drive profitability improvements and to better serve our customers and investors. Ritzio’s strategic initiatives for 2011-2012 include the following:
- establishing and developing our presence in emerging market countries to achieve greater stability and business growth through geographical diversification.
- maintaining and strengthening our leadership positions
in our existing territories trough organic growth.
Markets: Germany, Italy and Romania;
- expanding product and service offerings to enhance customer value;
- becoming a public company with stocks listed on an international stock exchange.
Ritzio International continues to expand in various jurisdictions and always looks for new business opportunities and partnerships:
- with property owners to launch gaming clubs;
- to open gaming clubs and casinos in hotels;
- to establish joint venture gaming projects;
- to buy existing businesses – gaming clubs and casinos;
- to invest in start-up and new gaming projects across the world and bid for gaming licenses/permissions.
A new Vulkan gaming venue was opened in a city of Čakovec in Croatia on February 1.
Ritzio International, a leading multinational gaming operator, announces the completion of the sale of its gaming proprieties in Belarus.
Ritzio announces the launch of new slot hall in Croatia.